Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers

I decided to try my hand at some stuffed peppers. I decided to go with a Mediterranean theme!

For dinner last night,


I started with some beautiful red bell peppers. 

Dinner matches the walls! 
                                               
As I prepared those, I threw in 1 cup of Orzo pasta to boil. 

                                                

I combined about 6 chopped pitted Kalamata olives, 1/4 cup of Feta cheese and 1/8 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes with the cooked Orzo. 

                                       
And added about 1 tbsp of Greek salad dressing. 


                                                 
Topped them all with about 1 tbsp. each of shredded mozzarella cheese. 

                                                  
Baked for about 8 minutes at 350, and set it to broil for 2 more minutes. 

Served with a side of honeydew melon!

Simple and Delicious!
                                         
R. 




No comments:

Post a Comment