Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I’m back!

 

I took a little break from blogging to think over where I wanted to take this thing, and I am back with some new ideas and fun projects!

When I first started this blog, I wanted to focus on mainly on a healthy living and food. Although I still very much appreciate both of those things, I’m looking to branch out and show more aspects of my life.

So things on a.k.a. jolie might look a little bit different from here on out. Along with posting recipes, I will be sharing some of my home and craft projects, favourite music, fashion inspiration and all that is lovely in my life!

Hope you enjoy!

-Rachèle

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachele : ) I'm glad to see you're back. Yours was one of the first blogs I found when I started my Hungry Writer project last October... I have you on my bloglist (Fabulous Foodies) and when I kept checking your blog for posts and not seeing any I wondered what had happened.

    My blog is eclectic too, though each post is always linked to food somehow. I can't imagine stories of my life not featuring food in some small way... : )

    Look forward to reading more about you.
    Best wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete