Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Santa:

With the days getting shorter and the air getting colder, it’s hard not to think about the upcoming holiday season!

I’ve already started brainstorming for my family’s gifts, but I couldn’t help but take a few moments to rack my brain about my own Christmas list.

Not so surprisingly, my list is almost entirely cooking or baking related!

A Light Box!

lightbox

This would be great for food photography, especially during the winter when natural light will be hard to come by.

Cupcake Icing Kit

bestevernewkitlg

How adorable can these get?

Beautiful cupcake liners

ren-val-lg

So pretty!

An adorable apron! 

decodot_audrey 111-JS-94R 

I love these super feminine and fitted retro-style aprons!

KitchenAid Mixer

kitchenaid_mixer

A girl can dream! ;)

What is on your Christmas wish list?

 

R.

1 comment:

  1. That red apron is so adorable! I may slip one of those on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete